Washington University of St. Louis Siteman Cancer Center in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Siteman Cancer Center. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position performs duties associated with the monitoring and auditing of clinical research studies involving review of data collection and the management of data generated by study protocols.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts quality assurance reviews of SCC research trials, under the guidance of the Clinical Trials Manager and the Quality Assurance and Safety Monitoring Committee (QASMC). This includes working with QASMC and Protocol Office staff to schedule audits with investigators, providing pre-audit instructions to study staff, auditing protocols, and writing draft audit findings letters.
- Works with study team in obtaining and reviewing Data Safety Monitoring (DSM) Reports.
- Reviews and summarizes Serious Adverse Event occurrences for review by the QASMC.
- Conducts quarterly audits of Drug Accountability Report Forms (DARFs) in the Investigational Pharmacy.
- Performs follow-up interviews with data managers and Principal Investigators.
- Prepares reports for QASMC.
- Enters data into the SCC database.
- Assists with other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent level of training and experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a clinical research setting.
- Experience with oncology clinical trials strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of techniques and methodologies used in developing, coordinating and managing clinical research projects.
- SOCRA or ACRP certification preferred.
The hiring range for this position is $50,253 - $64,085 annually.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Applicant Special Instructions
Diversity strengthens our sense of community, and is vital to knowledge creation, problem solving and productivity — all of which are essential to the mission of Siteman Cancer Center. With this in mind, individuals with experience overcoming substantial educational, cultural or economic obstacles, are first-generation college students, and/or who can demonstrate a strong interest in bringing diverse people together are encouraged to apply for this position and will be highly regarded in the interview process.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Safety Monitoring Committee Auditor - Siteman Cancer Center - 39931
Job ID: 39931
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time