Washington University of St. Louis Research Opportunities - Medical Oncology - 42625 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Medical Oncology. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
There is an opportunity for research in the laboratory of Dr. Jason Held (www.heldlab.org) to investigating redox regulation of proteins that occur via post-translational modifications and effect protein structural dynamics. Bioinformatic analysis of protein properties, structural dynamics, and systems level organization is a major focus as is analysis of large-scale proteomic data. Mass spectrometry-based proteomics is core technology platform utilized to generate data.
Candidates will have at least a bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience with R or python is ideal.
- A background in bioinformatics, computer science, and/or proteomics is ideal but not required.
- Must have independent analytical thinking and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and communicate with laboratory staff and investigators.
- Ability to maintain complete, detailed and organized records/reports.
Base pay commensurate with experience.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please visit our website at http://hr.wustl.edu to view a summary of benefits.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Research Opportunities - Medical Oncology - 42625
Job ID: 42625
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time