Washington University of St. Louis Psychiatry in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry - Center for Healthy Weight and Wellness . This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Supervise and oversee day-to-day operations of the clinical site under the Pragmatic Family Centered Approach to Childhood Obesity Treatment project.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with the clinical site’s Principal Investigator (PI) to coordinate and implement a large, multi-site, pragmatic childhood obesity clinical trial in the greater St. Louis area.
- Coordinates general planning and operations and assists with establishing priorities, timelines, and processes for trial. Coordinates and supports training meetings and certification of staff. Provides technical support for the study team personnel and assists as necessary with recruitment efforts.
- Oversees regulatory submissions, including IRB requirements. Ensures compliance with University and laboratory policies and procedures and outside regulatory agencies. Supports development and ensures adherence of the study protocol, Manual of Procedures, study timeline, milestones, and clinical site budget. Ensures integrity of clinical trial data through on-going training data review, process improvement, and team facilitation on projects.
- Serves as liaison between clinical sites, fiscal operations and sponsored projects. Supports leadership on the study team in clinical research. Monitors budgets and project spending.
- Supports and develops presentations for medical and public education.
- Achieves and maintains expertise in technical and management areas through participation in continuing education programs, professional organizations and self-study.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related field with 6 or more years of clinical laboratory experience including at least 3 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- ASCP registry preferred.
- Experience with community and clinical practices/primary care settings preferred.
- Demonstrated technical, supervisory and management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some pressure caused by multiple priorities and deadlines.
The hiring range for this position is $66,934 - $85,342 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please visit our website at http://hr.wustl.edu to view a summary of benefits.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Manager - Psychiatry - 41603
Job ID: 41603
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time