Washington University of St. Louis Clinical Research Study Assistant I - Neurology - 48607 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Neurology. This position is for the Medical School Campus. Work location to be remote/telecommute during COVID-19.
Performs a variety of research, database and clerical duties of a routine and technical nature in support of clinical research to ensure adherence to protocols and quality of information received.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organization and management of behavioral and MRI data for research functions.
- Analyzes behavioral and MRI data; software packages to be used include MATLAB, Freesurfer, FIDL, and SPSS.
- Maintains and updates site demographics on computer database; logs forms received and files as appropriate; prepares reports from database as requested.
- Maintains regulatory records, reports and issues appropriate for all protocols, participants involved, participant fees, and imaging costs; responsible for submission of new protocols, protocol renewals, and completed or discontinued protocols through the IRB and NeuroImaging Laboratory; miscellaneous duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent high school certification plus one year of customer service experience, preferably in medical environment; some college may substitute for experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with some experience working in a research setting with a background in neuroimaging data processing, computer programming, and neuroscience.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills, computer skills, and ability to learn new skills and work independently.
The hiring range for this position is $15.85 - $19.43 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Study Assistant I - Neurology - 48607
Job ID: 48607
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time