Washington University of St. Louis Clinical Research Coordinator II (Budget) - Center for Clinical Studies - 42644 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Center for Clinical Studies. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
The primary focus of this position is the development and negotiation of a clinical trial budget for all research protocols that are our responsibility.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gains thorough knowledge of assigned computer input /study protocol tasks.
- Enters profile information skillfully, efficiently, & accurately.
- Outlines visit schedules, identifies protocol procedures, and obtains pricing for procedures from an appropriate source.
- Creates budgets using a study management system (or similar software) for study protocols and is responsible and accountable for those budgets.
- Be responsible for updating the procedure costs in study management system, per item, as necessary to keep the system up-to-date.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of clinical research experience; a combination of relevant work and education equaling 6 years may substitute for this requirement
- Knowledge of clinical research protocols, medical terms, time management, and the conduct of research from a coordinator perspective is paramount in this position.
- Working knowledge of techniques and methodologies used in developing, coordinating, and managing clinical research projects with working knowledge of database management, spreadsheet and statistical analysis software.
The hiring range for this position is $47,195 - $58,989 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator II (Budget) - Center for Clinical Studies - 42644
Job ID: 42644
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time