VCA Credentialed Vet Tech in O'Fallon, Missouri
Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Cloud Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in O’Fallon, Missouri.
We are seeking an experienced Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
• catheter placement
• anesthesia monitoring
• physical examinations and patient assessment
• surgical preparation and assisting
• laboratory work
• patient recovery
• compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
• We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
VCA began in 1986 as a privately owned company with one animal hospital. Today, we are the largest family of animal care providers nationwide. Despite unprecedented growth, VCA has never abandoned its devotion to compassionate, comprehensive pet care. Take a look at our open positions throughout the U.S. and Canada! We’re always looking for top notch talent to join the VCA family!