Goddard School Lead and Assistant Teachers in Manchester, Missouri
*Please note this role is based in Manchester, MO - All candidates will be expected to commute or relocate as needed.
· We are looking for fun loving teachers who are passionate about education! Each teacher is a valued member of our staff and their creativity is welcomed throughout the classrooms. Come join our team today!
· Full time employees are eligible for paid time off and health benefits, and all employees are eligible for annual reviews, wage increases, and promotional opportunities.
We have recently been announced as the Business of the Year 2019 in Manchester, MO come and see what makes us so great!
· Writing and carrying out lesson plans that teach to a set of developmental goals
· Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting learning through play
· Assess and record students’ progress and provide feedback to parents
· Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
· Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
· Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending staff meetings and professional development days
· Proven experience in early childhood education
· Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
· Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
· Well-organized and committed
· Creative and energetic
· Strong moral values and discipline
· Knowledge of CPR
· Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or related field (Lead Teacher)
· College coursework in early childhood education or related field (Assistant Teacher)