CTG INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER RADIANT in Kansas City, Missouri
Title: INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER RADIANT
Location: United States
Job Number: 19204516
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILL SETS:
• Designs, writes, updates and tests training curriculum to a broad range of end user roles and knowledge, including computer based training modules;
• Coordinates training for new software releases and updates;
• Instructs individuals or groups in a variety of subject matter areas and performs the role of facilitator or resource person;
• Trains, credentials and supervises Credentialed Trainers and Super Users;
• Provides technical training and orientation to financial, clinical and general desktop applications;
• Builds and maintains the master training environment;
• Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software;
• Troubleshoots problems and responds to questions from end users
Certified in Radiant
On-Sight Work only (no remote). Prefer M-F (local) but ok with M-Th if traveling.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations