Fiserv Training Specialist in Jefferson City, Missouri
What does a great Training Specialist do?
As a Training Specialist, you have the unique opportunity to represent Fiserv and work directly with our clients.
• You will educate clients to expand their knowledge of Fiserv Signature Loan products and industry practices.
• You will have the unique opportunity to work directly with clients to promote and support their satisfaction by increasing Fiserv solution awareness and sharing best practice recommendations to help them attain business success.
• You will enjoy the opportunity to work collaboratively with other training specialists, instructional designers, technical writers and registrars to meet the highest quality standards in client education.
• You are a person who exhibits a passion for learning and teaching, who steps into the client’s shoes to understand their needs and holds yourself accountable to commit with high quality.
Essential Job Responsibility:
• Have a strong background in Loan banking and related topics/products.
• Facilitate learning and the development of content for new and existing clients
• Deliver high quality in-person and web-based instructor-led training using adult learning principles
• Expand client’s knowledge and appropriate usage of Fiserv systems
• Facilitate regularly scheduled training seminars for clients in small and large group settings
• Facilitate conversion training for new clients
• Meet or exceed the targeted goal for customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with Performance Design Support on the design of training program and learner material content.
• Assist in the development or maintenance of learning materials
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products, video editing and other related development tools
This position is not eligible for Colorado
Basic Qualifications for Consideration :
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
2+ years of product training experience
4+ years of banking or financial industry experience
Experience working with Loans: Consumer, Mortgage, Commercial, Lines of Credit
Travel required : 50% travel
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes