Kelly Services Microbiologist in Fenton, Missouri
Kelly Science & Clinical is currently recruiting candidates for a Microbiologist for one of our clients, a drug manufacturer, located south of downtown St. Louis, Missouri.
The M icrobiologist will be responsible for performing microbiological analysis, in process bioburden testing, investigating laboratory incidents or out-of-specification test results, and provide lab support for validation and business development activities.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
• Perform microbiological testing in support of environmental testing, raw materials, in-process, final product, stability, and method validation.
• Prepare and qualify media, reagents, buffers and diluents for microbiological testing.
• Prepare and maintain bacterial and fungal cultures.
• Provide excellent aseptic technique.
• Populate environmental monitoring, purified water and isolate identification trending databases.
• Order, stock, receive, label, log and inventory laboratory supplies.
• Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment.
• Perform general laboratory maintenance.
• Peer review data and reports.
• Participate in laboratory investigations, root cause analyses and CAPA plan implementation.
• Review and revise SOP’s.
• Follow cGMP and OSHA guidelines with regards to work practices and safety.
• Other duties, which may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field with 2 to 5 years of experience preferred.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
This is a direct hire position with a salary commensurate upon the level of education and experience. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)