Rose International INC Chemist in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Chemist
Position Number: 302041
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Chemistry, Lab Tech, Laboratory
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Key information for candidates -
Location: Creve Coeur 63141
Title: Organic Chemist
We have an immediate need for an organized, independent and motivated individual with organic synthesis training in Chemistry to join our Process Chemistry Group as a contractor. The successful candidate will perform various process development and scale-up tasks related to the company’s technologies with some general supervision.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of organic chemistry.
· Execute laboratory techniques in synthetic organic chemistry in a wet lab and small-scale reactor setting.
· The individual will need to critically analyze selected chemical reactions in a lab.
· Demonstrates strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, ability to perform a variety of tasks.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Interact effectively with analytical chemistry and engineering teams to maximize the impact of project progression.
· Requires a bachelor''s degree with 2-5 years or master''s degree with 1+ years experience in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field.
· Strong attention to detail and able to record, interpret, and organize data correctly and succinctly.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work independently, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations.
· Dedication to safety is of utmost importance.
What top 3 things are you looking for on resumes of quality candidates?
• Organic chemistry laboratory experience, analytical sample preparation, autoclave experience
What are the daily tasks?
• This individual will be responsible for operating the three steps in our 20L reactor system. They will also prepare analytical samples for analyses and data log for analyses.
What are the Hours worked? Shift times?
• Straight days. Typically previous people in this position work 4-10 hour shifts M-Th or 4-9 hour shifts M-Th and 4h on Fr#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)