Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Assistant Scientist, Biotech in Columbia, Missouri
Assistant Scientist, Biotech
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT team, you’ll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment.
Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for an Assistant Scientist to join our Biotech team located in Columbia, Missouri . The Assistant Scientist position is an entry-level professional position involved in day-to-day activities in a laboratory setting under prescribed procedures (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc.) Completes work for research and development under CGMP and/or GLP guidelines for studies, documentation, etc. Reports data in a timely manner according to regulatory guidelines and other governing rules or regulations. Assists in conducting studies and monitoring study procedures to ensure data accuracy and report quality. Provides basic analytical work on projects and studies as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with GLP and/or GMP and hands-on experience with HPLC and/or GC.
- Experience with LIMS system desirable.
- Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is required.
- A highly motivated staff member that is not afraid to make mistakes but must learn from them, be willing to work on a team, and be willing to work with others to teach and learn new skills.
- Good organizational skills; ability to follow direction and good communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas.
- In rare cases, comparable demonstrated competence and experience in the relevant area may be used to substitute in whole or in part for the bachelor’s degree.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
What we offer:
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
As a part of Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing – the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide – Eurofins BPT provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our service offering includes comprehensive chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular and cell biology and biosafety testing of drug substances, final products, intermediates, and starting materials for both small and large molecule drug products.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Organization: Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Columbia, Inc.
Location: MO, Columbia
Job Code: 18680