BluePearl Veterinarian- Internist in Chesterfield, Missouri
BluePearl Veterinary Partners St. Louis is seeking a full-time boarded Veterinarian – Internist to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. We have a highly trained technical staff to support our already established Internal Medicine service with excellent endoscopy and ultrasound equipment along with 24-hour ICU care.
· Do you have a passion for solving puzzles in veterinary medicine?
· Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing pets with the best possible care?
· Would your peers describe you as a respectful, resilient, and phenomenal teammate?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
BluePearl Veterinary Partners Chesterfield provides compassionate, advanced veterinary specialty and emergency care to the greater metropolitan St. Louis area. Built in 2008, our building is approximately 14,000 square feet and has three extensively equipped surgery suites, an intensive care unit with highly trained staff and 24-hour emergency service. Our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, comprehensive patient monitoring systems and a complete in-house integrated laboratory.
In addition, there is a large regional commercial laboratory in our building. We have an in-house CT scanner, C-arm with fluoroscopy capabilities and MRI availability nearby. Services offered include critical care, oncology, ophthalmology, and emergency. Our doctors, many of whom are board-certified, work as a highly communicative team and pride themselves on providing remarkable patient care along with unparalleled customer service for the client and referring Veterinarian.
As a member of theBluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
• You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
• You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
• You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
• We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
• You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
• Individual clinician mentorship and support.
• Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
• Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Chesterfield is a great place to live and work! It is a peaceful residential enclave located just 25 minutes from downtown St. Louis. There are plenty of shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets and a variety of public parks and trails for biking, walking and running. St. Louis boasts nationally ranked schools, universities and hospitals. Come experience our genuine Midwestern hospitality and charm while practicing at the highest level with a collaborative and dedicated team of professionals.
BluePearlis committed to developing a diverse work environment in which all individualsare treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer andyou will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information,marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectionalpreference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or anyother characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or anaccommodation during the application process because of a disability, it isavailable upon request. The Company is proud to provide such assistance, and noapplicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an EqualOpportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.