CTG Lab Technician - Media Prep in Chesterfield, Missouri
Lab Technician - Media Prep
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Nov 20, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: Biologist/Media Prep
Duration: 3+ month contract
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Pay Range: up to $22 - $25/hr.
M-F start time 7:30 am
The Transformation production team is the world leader in crop transformation. You will help shape the future of agriculture. The Media Prep team within the STL Transformation Production Team is seeking a highly motivated and fast-paced individual to participate in the critical work to support the client pipeline by supplying sterile agar and liquid products to customers around the world in a timely manner. The successful candidate will work with chemical components and different forms of equipment. Desire to work within a team environment is essential to deliver a high-quality product to the customer in a timely manner.
• Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, cellular biology or related field is required. Experience working in a laboratory environment is highly desirable.
• Attention to detail, database experience, ability to work in a team setting, and strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
• Sterile technique experience is a plus.
• Must be willing to work up to a 40 hour week with shift times at the discretion of the manager dependent upon production needs.
• Fast-paced/ efficiency
• Automation/data background
*Contractor should have a general science background/knowledge in related field.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume toCheryl.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Laboratory
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No